A business card is a tool that not only connects two people in a network but also links the services of a company by itself to the person receiving it. They will help to create an impression about the brand or company. Since business-holders don't like to represent their brand just like the usual then they have to look for an impressive way to create an effect on their customers. Therefore, why should someone settle on the average business card? Since it's the ideal time to invest in premium business cards and here are the reasons why.
So, why should a business-holder invest in premium business cards?
1. First-Impression: - All of us know the vitality of this state. Since it will help a brand to define the relationship that they have made with their customer. Therefore, why not make it a remarkable one? - So, enable a premium business card to create a positive effect about the products or services to enchant the attention of clients.
2. First-rate printing: - A business card is the most powerful marketing tool for a company. So, a business-holder must have to ensure that every aspect of this business card is maintained with great quality-access. Printing an ordinary business card from a daily printer will not be going to present the result the way a business might expect. All small-information from the ink to the paper must be looked at carefully to confirm that the business card is going to represent the brand correctly. A first-rate, premium business card with all factors perfectly assembled will let a client to know that the goods or services of a brand can be delivered to them flawlessly.
3. Supports in building the brand: - A premium business card can segregate a business to be unidentical from the rest of the ordinary business cards. A first-rate business card printed on the selected papers using only the best elements can grab the attention of their customers. Therefore, with premium business card making, businesses can let their brand apart to create a positive impact on their client's minds, which will always remain connected with the business card size and grade, and attention to detail.
Are premium business cards worth the extra investment?
In today's business climate where everything is about image and perception, there is still a need for businesses to invest in premium business cards. Printing promotional materials may be considered old school, but what's especially good about business cards is that they put all the details in one nifty-package. If someone runs an online store, their business card will contain the website URL, business name, email address, and social media handles. The overall look of a premium business card is also essential as it relates to the image that a business-holder wishes to project as a brand.
If a business-holder is wondering whether the business card will be worth the extra investment to create them, let's explore what different business cards can project first. Let's say someone trying to portray their brand as an affordable option might prefer to stick with linen business cards with a simple design. Hence, it will ensure that their services or products are equally-affordable and hassle-free. Whereas, businesses can project a high-end image, something better than what is expected of them.
The good news for businesses is that these premium cards don't have to cost an arm and a leg. As many offset printing agencies can print ultra-thick business cards for them at a very reasonable price. Basically, these ultra-thick business cards are calculated with these features
• 32-pt. The cardstock is as thick as a standard credit card.
• Available in many sizes, such as - Standard US (3.5"x2"); European size (2.125"x3.375"); and square (2.5"x2.5")
When it comes to finishing, these ultra-thick premium cards are available in non-coated, foil-stamped, and painted edge variants. Where the uncoated variant cards are obtainable in a simple, clean look. In case a business-holder prefers something more drool-worthy or attention-grabbing, foil-stamped cards can highlight parts of the card in chrome gold foil. Painted Edge Premium Business Cards are perfect for something that stands out but is still distinctive and graceful. The thick-edge can be painted with metallic shades like gold and silver or subtle shades like yellow, red, purple, pink, or orange.
Obviously, premium business cards are worth the extra investment if you're looking to offer an equally high-end offering for your brand.